Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Update 8/20


Ian and I had a great weekend and day today.  We've been to the pool a couple of times and he really likes the water.  We also went to the beach for the first time this weekend and had a great time.  I don't know what I'm going to do with him, but I know that what ever activities he chooses to get in to, I'm on board.

It's been a crazy two weeks for me, and craziest of all is I have enrolled in college once again as a full time student.  Ian does not like me having to much time away from him on the computer.  He still kicks at it when he gets frustrated and I suspect that it is only going to get worse.  I'm cool with it though.  He is the man of my life and I have to make concessions for his tantrums.  Mainly because he doesn't have too many.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment