Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Getting to Know You



I know the getting to know you period with Ian is going to last for the rest of our lives because the more he grows, the more he comes in to his own, and that won't stop.  Right now he tries to talk to me, he smiles and laughs with me, and he fusses at me too.   I love it, it's all funny to me.

We are expecting some visitors that we are excited to see, well that I'm excited to see.  One of his Godmothers and my Goddaughter.  We are going to the pool and the beach and I'm going to see how Ian handles those activities because right now he loves the water when he takes baths.  He cries when I take him out of the water, but I suspect that it's because he doesn't like getting dressed, lol.

More than anyone else he knows who I am.  When it reaches 9pm, he has to be near me or he has a problem.  My family says its because that's around the time I used to leave the NICU every night and he would be looking out for me.  During the day he's fine, as long as your feeding him he has no problem being with you.  He's a man about his stomach, a man after my own heart.

Even though right now he doesn't really understand what I'm telling him when I show him different fruits and vegetables in the kitchen, he'll learn early how to be mommy's little helper in the kitchen.  That is until he grows and gets tired of being attached to my hip.


No comments:

Post a Comment