Thursday, August 2, 2012

3 Months



At 3 months old, Mr Ian has been trying to talk back to me.  It's cute, the sounds he makes, even the crying .  He's a funny dude.  Looking at him last night though, I could just tell by the look on his face that he is going to try his hardest to get over on me.  I am praying to God right now for patience in advance, lol.  He gave me some sneaky looking expressions and all I could do is laugh to myself. 

He's started eating baby food and I think he has some of my food aversions.  He loves the fruit though, apricot and mango are his favorites.  He likes the sweet potato and corn mix too.  I'm still waiting for him to sleep through the night though.  The doctor told me that when he gets to 4 months, he'll start sleeping through the night.  It's only a couple of weeks away and yet I don't see it happening.  The most he gives me in a time block of sleep is 3 hours.  It's better than the 1 & 1/2 to 2 hrs he used to hit me with though, so I'll take it.  Can't wait for my first 5hr block. 

His head bobs at my face when I'm holding him sometimes.  I feel like he's trying to eat my face.  His stomach is always on his mind because he must be fed at all times.  Though he's smaller than most kids age (finally making it on the growth curve but barely), I think he is trying to make up for it.  His legs are starting to look like mine, lol.  He's chunky cute.  Most people that see him don't give him more than 6wks old in size.  I've had a few 'newborn' comments, but my little man is growing.  From 3lbs to when he's full grown and towering over me.  Mommy's baby:


No comments:

Post a Comment