Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ian Update 8/30/12

I took Mr. Ian with me to Walmart today and while there, we saw a couple other babies that where 2 and 3 months old.  When I see him next to another baby, he is very slim compared to them.  He is just as long, just not as thick.  His cheeks aren't as fat.  When he has no other baby near him to compare and contrast, he looks a lot bigger than he really is.  He is awesome the way he is.  If he was any bigger, there wouldn't be enough time in the day for me to feed him and do other things.  He is already a handful.

He is starting to drool all over the place.  He still swallows a lot of it, but when he spends the day trying to swallow his fist, everything gets wet.  I'm just waiting for the teething to start.  It's just around the corner I'm sure. 

I start school next Thursday and I'm a little nervous.  I'm confident that I can do it and I will be able to get it done, but it is just the time I am going to have to sacrifice with him.  He already doesn't like it when I'm on the computer trying to write or internet surf.  He kicks are already so strong, he might do some serious damage to my laptop soon.  All about him right?  Right!

He is my favorite person right now.  He makes me laugh all the time.  I am enjoying watching his development and growth.  Cherishing the times!


No comments:

Post a Comment