Sunday, August 26, 2012

8/26/12





Mr. Ian and I have had a pretty busy week/end.  On Saturday, I took him to his first wedding and he looked so cute.  I wish I was able to take pictures, but I left my camera at home and my phone was acting funky.  It is beyond time for an upgrade.

We have been having such a very good time, but now its time for me to get back on schedule.  Ian is not going to like it, but he has to get used to me doing school work when we would usually spend time together.  He is very vocal about his displeasure. :lol:

He is getting so big now.  I took him to two of his doctors appointments this past Friday and my little man is 12.5 pounds and 24&1/4 inches.  He is growing healthy and happy.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  Even though we have a few more appointments than fully developed healthy babies, we are right on track to catch up with them.  He is finally on the growth curve, measuring in the 2-5 percentile.

He's trying everything too.  He likes me to hold him up as if he's walking from time to time, if I don't he yells at me.  I'm afraid my dream of him walking before he can crawl might possibly come true.  He tries to crawl, but gets frustrated if his foot doesn't catch anything and he doesn't move forward.  His protesets are cute.  My big boy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment