Sunday, August 5, 2012

Too Grown



Ian is trying to hold his head up now.  He is trying to jump around to when you hold him.  He is trying to do everything so fast that I'm afraid I might miss it.  I'm not ready for him to move around for himself because he's going to start getting into things he shouldn't get in to, and I'm not ready for him to start talking because silence will be fleeting. However, I am looking forward to watching him grow up at the same time.  It is inevitable and a gift.

His voice has a little more base in it when he cries and it is a lot louder than how it was when he was in the hospital.  He's a strong little thing too.  He's swung his arms and connected with my face a couple of times :D.  He's even trying to sit up a little bit, but just can't fully balance his head yet.  I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that he learned to walk before he could crawl.  If that dream comes to fruition, I am going to fall out.  He is too grown for his own good already, at 3 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment