Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello World!



I realized that even though this site is for Ian, it is also about me and my voice.  Before having Ian, I was very reserved with sharing my feelings and emotions, whether it be online or in person.  I just didn’t grow up that way.  He deserves better than that from me however, so I promise to be raw and open.  My deep inner thoughts I will share with not only him, but with you as well.

Far removed from my usual writings of erotica and fantasy fiction is where I would say this blog falls, but who knows; maybe some will sneak in from time to time as well.

Some things I will be writing about in this blogs are my Letters to Ian, Recipe Trials, Milestones, How I’m Doing, Blog Strolling, and Baby Product Testings.

I hope you enjoy and welcome to Ian’s Village!


No comments:

Post a Comment