Thursday, September 6, 2012

Update 9/6/12

Well as suspected, Mr Ian did not do well with me being away from him for an extended period of time today.  I see we are going to have problems.  He chose to not eat while I was gone today and when we reunited, he fell asleep with his body draped across my stomach.  He is a cutie, but we are going to have to work on his separation issues now before he makes me look like a bad parent later on in life.

One day at a time with him.  He doesn't like my phone anymore either.  I think he craves attention.  He acts like he doesn't get any from me, but he has me all day every day until today.  He loves watching his own videos, but only actively participates when he feels like it.  It's like he's a teenager already.  my baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment