Tuesday, September 18, 2012

No Ice-Cream for Baby

I was bad yesterday.  I took the baby for a walk last night and when we came back home, I decided to indulge in a Red Velvet Cake Ice-cream Cone.  It was very delicious by the way.  I also let Mr. Ian lick on it for a little while too.  I should not have done that.  My poor baby was yapping out of control last night.  It was funny, cute, and all that jazz.  He was so hyper and he didn't have all that much.  He was yelling and fussing and laughing, all very loudly.  I let him tire himself out playing so he could go to sleep.  When he woke up this morning, he was still talking up a storm.

What I have to look forward to is never giving him sugar, ever.  He will do dried fruits like I try to do for myself and that will be all the sweets he needs.  Dried mangos, apricots, and dates are very sweet so he won't be missing anything.  I promise I won't do anything like that to my baby again.  You had to see him go.  If he could walk, he would have been running all around the house.  My mother told me not to let him have any.....I should have listened to her, ha ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment