Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School

I should be asleep right now, but I am getting myself together for my first day of school tomorrow.  I may be having some withdrawals too, because Mr. Ian will not be to happy with me for not being available to him as he likes.  He seems to think he is the ruler of this Kingdom and in many ways he is.  My little man.

I am excited to be on the path to improving our future, but it is a long road that I have to take one day at a time.  Patience is key in life.  I really need to get on a schedule I can follow to the best of my ability.  I won't be able to follow it exactly as it's created because with a baby priorities shift and it is not just me, but it will give me guidelines and help me to get my tasks completed as they should be.

I will end this short note now and go to bed.  Hopefully Ian has a good night's sleep so I'm not to tired tomorrow and hopefully he won't take our separation too hard.  He gets clingy and cranky whenever he can't get to me for long periods of time.  I guess he loves me......


No comments:

Post a Comment