Monday, September 24, 2012

Update 9/24/12

Between school and Ian, I hardly have time to do anything else.  Being that I just said that, I have to add one more big task to that list.  I have also entered a writing competition and have to finish writing my latest addition to the Ansheniu Series ASAP.

I have 50,000 more words to go and then I have to edit the whole thing before I submit it on October 12th.  As a matter of fact, I should be working on it now instead of writing on my blog but I just had to give an update.  After mid October, I should be posting regularly again.  As regular as I can between Ian and school.

Mr. Ian is a mess.  These days he is laughing harder, crying louder, and fussing as much as he can when he doesn't get his way.  He keeps me busy.  He is a joy. He is sitting up a lot more too.  He doesn't like to be cradled as much.  He talks non stop too, my grandmother swears he'll be talking so I can understand his words soon.  I think he gets the motor mouth from his father, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment