Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Update 9/12/12

My dear little boy has decided he wants to be a star I think.  I am creating a monster with all the photos and videos I take of him, because he loves looking at them.  Now he likes looking at himself in the mirror too.  He is too funny with his antics.  Sometimes he tries to act like he doesn't see the camera or he'll stop talking for a bit when the video is rolling, but he sees it.  He knows what he's doing, lol.  Such a cutie.

He started doing something I don't like.  When he doesn't get his way, he's already started stiffening his body and throwing it back.  I start to get flashes of bad kids acting up in stores embarrassing their parents.  Could that be my future?  I hope not.  Right after he does that though, he gives me the biggest smile and shows off his dimples like that would stop me from fussing at him.  He's right though, he knows me so well.

Mr. Ian is a ladies man.  Every female that came through our doors to visit us this past week he was smiling and cooing at.  Could he be trying to sweet talk them too already?  I had a dream that he was six and there were all these little girls coming to visit me and complain about him not being their boyfriend or being to many of their boyfriend.  Premonition for the future I guess.  All I can do is teach him how to respect women and respect himself and hope & pray that it's enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment