Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Update 10/24/12

My lovely Mr. Ian got frustrated with me today because when he tried biting my knee, he couldn't get a good grip on it.  My mother said I am going to make him talk before his time because he is always baby babbling at me.  He is moving around a whole lot and he loves the outdoors.  It's safe to say his favorite color is red at this point.  When he goes on his walks, he loves looking at cars go by and his favorite ones that make him break his neck are red ones.  Same thing with women, he's such a little charmer already.  Every day I look at him, I see more things that he's going to do that's going to give me problems later on.  I have to get him in check, but right now as hard as I fight, he is winning, lol. :)  Happy Days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment